Based on various independent studies, RiskNET is the leading competence portal in the areas of risk management, compliance and corporate governance. Editorial content is regularly produced by an editorial team of around 20 members from academia and practice.
An expert advisory board consisting of top-class academics and practitioners supports us in bridging the gap between science and practice.
In addition, we cooperate with renowned research institutes, universities, colleges, associations, companies and publishers.
Contents and topics:
- Articles and comments around:
- Risk Management
- Regulation and Risk Governance
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- IT Security / IT Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Credit Risk, Market Risk, OpRisk etc.
- Electronic library "RiskNET eLibrary" with over 30,000 pages of specialist articles, abstracts and white papers
- Reviews of related literature and publications
Readers of RiskNET / Target group
- Managing directors and supervisory boards (cross-sector)
- Chief Risk Officers from industry, trade, banks and insurance companies
- Risk controllers, credit risk managers, market risk officers
- Rating analysts
- Credit managers, employees in the field of receivables management
- Financial Controllers
- Compliance officers and Auditors
- Management consultants and regulators/supervisors